Re: bintree.c:33

Hi,  Beni and Jake.

With the current version of the build system it looks like one needs to
do an explicit "make install" in the programs/Simulation/hdds directory
in order for the hddsGeant3.F file to be copied into the
programs/Simulation/HDGeant directory before you compile hdgeant.
Perhaps you were running with the old broken FDC geometry without
knowing it?

Simon