From: owner-halld-physics@jlab.org on behalf of Matthew Shepherd
Sent: Tue 8/5/2008 1:58 PM
To: halld-physics@jlab.org
Subject: PrimEx MC on Wiki and Physics Analysis Page

Hi all,

I've made a page to keep status of PrimeX MC studies.

 From the main page:

Physics Analysis (left column) -> PrimeEx at GlueX

or:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/PrimEx_at_GlueX

(The Physics Analysis page is also new and we can use it to keep track
of physics studies and documentation.)

I've put some summary and documentation of the MC on the PrimEx at
GlueX page.  I have substantially revised the format of the output
root file to include more information about what is generated.

I'm still waiting to finish up some of the generic Pythia background.
I've run into a problem with some of my jobs mysteriously hanging.

Matt