Re: PrimEx MC on Wiki and Physics Analysis Page

Hi Liping,

The current upper limit for the 2 pi^0 channel is at the measured rate
for pi^0 gamma gamma.  I would suggest we first demonstrate that we
have sensitivity to pi^0 gamma gamma (the same final state) at the
expected rate before trying a new channel.

Cheers,

Matt