Notes from Monday

Hi All,

Here are some notes from Monday's Physics Working Group meeting:

(1) Organization of INT Meeting:  emails have been sent to a list of
people encouraging their participation.

(2) Status of Exotic Meson Simulations:  Ryan gave a summary of the
evolution of GlueX exotic meson simulations from 1999 to 2009 (GlueX-
doc-1232-v1).  It's clear many of these studies need to be updated.
With new parametric MC now available, we are well-prepared for more
realistic simulations -- first of acceptance, then more complete PWA
studies.  David will give an overview of the parametric MC at the
April 13 meeting.  Curtis has posted notes on "Software Analysis
Tools" to the "Physics Analysis" section of the GlueX wiki.  Updating
these simulations would be a very good summer project.  The November
INT meeting would be a good deadline for having some new results.

(3) Physics Subgroups:  We should start thinking about productive ways
to break up GlueX physics into subgroups, identifying experts for each
subgroup, and identifying types of simulations, etc., that would be
beneficial for each.

Ryan