TOF PMT Mounting was: Re: Design drawings

Hi Alex and Tim,

I'm attaching a mechanical drawing for the VD124K bases that we plan
to use in the TOF.  You can see that the socket seems to have 56.5 mm
diameter.  With a 60 mm bar width, this leaves 3.5 mm between bases
in an "inline design" -- tight.  Also there is a "loose flange" that
would definitely interfere in an inline design, but maybe could be
removed from the base.

Some of the same challenges with FCAL are present here.  We need a
design that allows replacement of tubes.  The big plus here is that
we have almost 20 times fewer channels to deal with.

-Matt

Vd124k.pdf