Re: updated talk for PID

Hall D PID Mail List:

Hi Eugene -

    in looking at your talk, I was wondering about the kinematic fit
that you did? Can you send me a 1 paragraph description of what
you did? I am trying to reconcile this with the work that Matt Bellis
did, where he was able to do a good job of separating p pi pi K K
from p pi pi pi pi  using kinematic fitting combined with timing information.

   thanks in advance -  Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University