Re: systematic contributions to time-of-flight resolution

Hi Simon,

    Is this a study of resolution of TOF? Or a study of the resolution on how we will reconstruct the path length? The time-of-flight will just be the time-of-flight as calculated from the start time (accelerator RF) and the stop time from some detector (BCAL/forward TOF), independent of what path it took to get there. Resolution on the TOF will be dependent on those quantities as well.

    Isn't it more accurate to say this study is looking at the resolution of our swimming routine and the path length that it returns. I might be too picky...I wasn't sure if this was for the review or just some internal study. Or perhaps I missed something.

Matt B.