Monitoring of out-of-plane electrons

Hi Richard,

At the tagger review we presented the idea of vertical segmentation in the
tagging microscope to increase tagging efficiency, but not to readout more
than the central channel. At that time the channel count was 100 channels.
The current number of SiPMs is 600 and number of readout channels is 120,
which appears to readout only the central channel.

One of the recommendations of the review was to enable monitoring of the
veritical distribution (see below), and I thought this had been
implemented in some form. Can you remind me how this recommendation was
implemented?

Thanks, Elton.2A

Appendix F.5.4 (Tagger Review):

Recommendation: To enable the online monitoring of the vertical electron
distribution in the focal plane, the count rate distribution of (at least
some of) the microscope detectors outside of the mid-plane should be
readout, too.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave