Tagger height

Folks,

As Chuck continued on the tagger interface drawing, another discrepancy
was found. Both the 3D model from Franz and the IHEP drawings show the
beam height to be 82.2 inches from the Tagger area floor. The civil
drawings show 71" (1.8M). The 1.8M agrees with Jim Kellie's comment from
2006 and our current specification. We will update our 3D model by
shortening the Tagger stand to put it 71" off the floor to beamline.
I just want to make sure this point gets across to whomever wins the
contract. The interface drawing takes precedence over the IHEP drawings.

Cheers,

       Tim