Re: Tagger interface drawing

Thanks Franz and Yang,

We could bump the upstream tube to a slightly larger outer diameter. (1
1/8 inches or similar metric size). I do not believe this is standard
size but I will ask Chuck to check on availability
Also, we will move the downstream electron beam flange down 45cm as
stated in the SOW. The exit window will also grow longer the same.
I believe MDC makes some rectangular flanges. I will ask Chuck to look
into this.

Regards,

       Tim