Re: Answers to contractors questions

Tim,
thanks for writing the response. The answers are appropriate at this point
(as discussed yesterday). We will specify the emaining work on the
interface drawing next Friday (when you're back from your course).

Good luck and enjoy the "January wheather"

Franz

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, Tim Whitlatch wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have attached my answers to the questions posed by one of the
> potential bidders. Please look them over and offer comments.
>
> Best Regards,
>
>        Tim

                  Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                  CUA, Department of Physics
                  Washington, DC 20064
  office: Hannan Hall 210          phone: 202-319-6190
  or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671

Bidders Questions & answers.doc