Re: tagger/beamline meeting next Thursday 1/17 at 10:00EST

Hi Richard,

I am in training Thursday. I can be available at noon any day or on Friday.

Tim

Richard Jones wrote:
Gentlemen,

With Tim's release of the new interface specifications and the questions coming back from possible engineering firms, I think we should get together.  I propose our usual time next Thursday at 10:00 EST.  If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know and we can reschedule.  I have a partial list below of what we need to accomplish in the next 2-3 weeks to keep on schedule.
  1. Review Tim's interface drawings and discuss changes to bring them into alignment with the conceptual design.
  2. Resolve issues raised by firms reviewing the 80% tagger design package.
  3. Agree on a set of specifications for the tagger hodoscopes for Elton's spec document.
  4. Develop a set of specifications for the beamline instrumentation, ditto.
  5. Review my (upcoming) electron beam requirements document prior to our meeting with Jlab 12 GeV project staff around the end of the month.
  6. Agree on a set of milestones to be achieved by our working group leading up to the CD3 review.
  7. Answer a query from Ken Finkelstein regarding our readiness to present results from our CHESS measurements at the CHESS user's meeting in
If there are things I have missed, please send them and I will add them to our todo list.  I will post an agenda for this week on the wiki after I leave some time for your feedback.

Richard Jones