Tagger questions

Hi Richard,

 I have a question on the rectangular flange that was modeled in your
software. Was it assumed that the rectangular tube was welded to the
vacuum chamber proper? Or is it assumed there is a rectangular flange at
the downstream end of the vacuum chamber and the extension is bolted to
it? I do not think that a rectangular flange of this size (4cm x 8cm
tube) is a problem. We have used them on waveguides before.

As far as the He bag downstream of the vacuum chamber, I have been
warned that there were problems with maintaining the bag in Hall A (I
think) and they installed a vacuum line since. This would create an
additional system to maintain also. Probably better off without it if we
can.

Tim