beam specifications coming together on the wiki

Colleagues,

I have started putting together bits and pieces of the specifications for beam line components and instrumentation on the wiki page (see below).  Please take a look and be prepared to discuss them during our meeting on Thursday morning.  Sources so far are:
  • me - global beam requirements, sets the parameters for the rest
  • Yang - diamond crystal requirements
  • Elton - tagging spectrometer, culled from his specifications document, incomplete
Yang sent me his document and I transferred it to the wiki page.  From now on we can all do our work there.  Yang, you can see my comments in response to your draft on the diamond crystals spec page (click on the tab at the top that says "discussion").

Each of us can consult the minutes from the last meeting to see which specs we are supposed to be working on.

Richard Jones

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature