notes from today's meeting

Please go to the regular place on the gluex wiki and look at the minutes
from today's beam working group meeting.  I have posted my notes from
today's discussion, and also some words of explanation for the updates I
have made to the global beamline specifications page, based on
discussions we have had over the last few months.  Most of these changes
are simply describing what we have already decided to do.  The one
addition relates to the monitoring of the absolute beam intensity, on
which we formerly had no specification.

Please check the to-do list for action items at the end of the page.
Please correct any typos or trivial errors on the wiki yourself, and
send me complaints for the more substantial ones.

Richard Jones