Re: notes from today's meeting

Hi Richard. I will first send you the dimensions for the existing
collimator cave layout to verify that this is what you expect (should
have this some time today or tomorrow). I will than proceed with a
layout which includes the pair spec. and target.

Cheers,

       Tim

Richard Jones wrote:
> Please go to the regular place on the gluex wiki and look at the
> minutes from today's beam working group meeting.  I have posted my
> notes from today's discussion, and also some words of explanation for
> the updates I have made to the global beamline specifications page,
> based on discussions we have had over the last few months.  Most of
> these changes are simply describing what we have already decided to
> do.  The one addition relates to the monitoring of the absolute beam
> intensity, on which we formerly had no specification.
>
> Please check the to-do list for action items at the end of the page.
> Please correct any typos or trivial errors on the wiki yourself, and
> send me complaints for the more substantial ones.
>
> Richard Jones
begin:vcard
fn:Timothy Whitlatch, PE
n:Whitlatch;Timothy