biweekly meeting this week

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder of our biweekly photon beam working group meeting
this coming Thursday at 10:00.  The agenda is in the usual place on the
wiki.  I am doubtful we will completely cover all of the items, but we
will at least hear an update and assign homework related to each.  Jim,
would it be possible for you to post a copy of the accelerator interface
document on the wiki (use the prefix Private: in the title of the link
to make it visible only to members) and then link it to the
corresponding item on the agenda?

I invite anyone who is connecting for the first time to connect up
starting at 9.  I will be available to help (cell phone 860-377-5224) in
case anyone is having problems.  Tim, can you check with Elke to make
sure that Dan Dale and anyone else from Primex who wants to join gets a
copy of this message?

Richard Jones