Re: beam spot at radiator (fwd)

Jim,

No, Yves claims that he did this reduction by reducing the emittance
itself (horizontal), not just be squeezing the beam.  So we still have
the round 0.5mm rms virtual spot at the collimator, and we get the spot
at the radiator down by reducing the emittance.  He reduced the
emittance by "new optics in the achromat" somewhere in the machine
arcs.  Don't know any more than that.

Richard Jones