Re: beamline simulation

Hello Richard,

Thanks for explaining details by phone.

I found what the problem was:
In the beginning I built and copyed hdds-geant file
from Simulation/hdds directory to the gxtwist/hdds
directory. I created hddsGeant3.F file but  failed
to compile gxtwist as the  gufld2 function was not found
(defined in calibDB.cc to read out the field map from
the DB). Then I called you and inquired whether there was
another hdds directory with the hdds-geant.cpp file which
would works with the gxtwist.

All in all, the solutions were:
either to modify 'by hand' hddsGeant3.F and replace gufld2
to gufld1 or to checkout the old version of hdds-geant.cpp
(r3201 for example). Both ways seem to work if I don't miss
anything. Perhaps it would be more consistent to add the old
version of hdds-geant.cpp file to the gxtwist/hdds directory
in order to avoid confusions with the old/new versions in the
future.

Cheers,
       Sascha