magnet simulation

Hello Yang

I am trying to use ANSYS here at JLAB to simulate the tagger magnet.
I can read in a geometry from Ideas and use this to calculate the fields.
What I have simulated as a start is a 1m long piece at the end of the
magnet. I am using the Glasgow contour and 364.1A which corresponds to
1.744 T. My initial mesh has 600K nodes but ANSYS can refine the mesh to
improve the accuracy of the result. With a requirement of 5% on the
magnetic field I get around 4M nodes. My next steps will be to change from
1008 steel to the TOSCA 1006 data and reduce the current to get 1.5T.  I
would also like to start figuring out how to get a map out of the data.
for this I would like to know what kind of grid I should use. Can you tell
me what kind of grid you generate?
Cheers
Jim