agenda

Hello Richard,

I start outlining a collaboration talk now.
I've looked on your agenda and propose that we
first discuss the simulation of the collimator cave
and then overview its design in detail.

The current design has been optomized by the simulation
so it is logical to describe the simulation first and
go through some particular details.
(I think that the logic should be the same for the
tagger review, i.e., we use mc simulation to optimize
components,though we can skip particulars there).

And then (after simulation), we describe the current
design's technical details (how to build it) and give
a cost estimate.

Cheers,
       Sascha