beamline and tagger sessions at collab. mtg.

Curtis,

We have fleshed out the talks for the two beamline sessions at the
collaboration meeting.  Please see the updates on the wiki.  One thing
we did notice is that a talk on the superconducting magnet refurbishment
was inserted into the second session.  We didn't have room for it, with
the other material that we have to present.  Perhaps this talk could be
fit into a session more directly related to the spectrometer?

Richard Jones