Re: request for coordinates

Dear Richard and Tim,

   The diamond crystal is located at (0, -300 cm, 0), the x axis is
   pointing to the focal plane direction in the horizontal plane, y axis
   is along the photon beam axis, while the z direction is the vertical
   direction.
   I should say the effect field boundary and the distance from the
   effective field boundary to the magnet pole edge are two different
   things. When I design the tagger, the first thing I should know is
   where the effective field boundary is. Depending on the materials and
   pole profiles etc., the distance from the effective field boundary may
   change, but location of the effective field boundary should be fixed.
   For an ideal magnet with an abrupt field boundary, the effective field
   boundary is along the magnet edge.

Cheers

Yang