request for coordinates

Yang,

Can you tell us your convention for the coordinate system you are using
in the Tosca plots in your report?  We are trying to locate the
microscope in the tagger hall coordinates, and we are not sure where
your origin is.  You might add a sentence in your report giving this
information, and also the coordinate system orientation which seem to be
different from the one we are using to describe the tagger hall geometry
in the simulation and drawings.  For the moment, we just need the
location of the origin, if you could forward those to us.

As soon as possible, it would be great to get a new field map from you.
The grid you used for the map of the two-dipole design would be fine.

thanks,
Richard Jones