Pole contour

Hello Yang

We loaded the step file you sent us and have a few questions. Tim will
make a drawing which will make
clear what we want to verify but there is one point I want to raise early.

In the last meeting Dan pointed out that we really have no need for the
rowgowsky contour on the up and downstream
faces of the magnet nor the long inside face.

If we keep the sealing surface as it is now and put the 25mm 45% contour
on those three surfaces we could save then 5-10K
according to Tims estimate.

Any thoughts on this proposal? Can you think of any reason why it would
not be a good idea?

Jim