Re: working group mtg this Thursday

Richard,
I hope the meeting won't be too long ... I've 2 more meetings this
Thursday and have to leave our meeting at 10:30

Franz

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Richard Jones wrote:

> GlueX Photon Beam group,
>
> I think we should have a meeting again this Thursday to get ready for the
> review.  We need to identify the major components for the pre-brief packet
> and start putting names next to talks.  We should also get an update on the
> simulation studies, and make a list of open issues that need to be addressed
> by new simulations.  I will put together an agenda and post it on the wiki by
> the end of today.  Like last time, let's start the meeting at the earlier
> time of 9:30am.
>
> Richard Jones

                   Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                   CUA, Department of Physics
                   Washington, DC 20064
   office: Hannan Hall 206          phone: 202-319-6190
   or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671