working group mtg this Thursday

GlueX Photon Beam group,

I think we should have a meeting again this Thursday to get ready for
the review.  We need to identify the major components for the pre-brief
packet and start putting names next to talks.  We should also get an
update on the simulation studies, and make a list of open issues that
need to be addressed by new simulations.  I will put together an agenda
and post it on the wiki by the end of today.  Like last time, let's
start the meeting at the earlier time of 9:30am.

Richard Jones