Re: working group mtg this Thursday

The place holder with links is also set up on the GlueX wiki. We
used this effectively last spring to set up a schedule of when things
needed to be done, and when practice talks were given.

Also, while it still needs a description of the beamline, GlueX-doc
1065 was written as an overview of the experiment. We are likely
to want to use this to provide the reviewers with information on the
experiment.

   cheer - curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University