Pre-brief

Hello Richard

What I remembered from the meeting was that the re-written version of
the CDR chapter 4 should be available at the end of this week. The other
pre-brief documents are due then one week later. This way we can first
give Elke the new CDR document to look over and then 1 week later the
remaining documents.

Jim