RE: Primex beam requirement

Dear Liping,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply and details.

Regarding the flux stability:
you have a separate requirement on the beam position
stability of +-200 microns, which is related to the flux
stability. If you impose an additional requirement on
the beam emittance stability it would provide you with the
constant tagging efficiency, i.e., you could (perhaps) rely
on the tagging hodoscopes; anyway, the pair spectrometer will
be essential for the measurements.

Cheers,
        Sascha