tagger field map

Hello Richard,

The magnetic field map in the tagger hall seems
to be shifted by a few cm in the MC.

According to the table 4.2 in the technical design
report (updated for the review), the position of
12 GeV electrons at z=26.301 m should be x = -4.7576 m.
However, I get x = -4.803 m, see the plot attached.
Are the numbers in the table 4.2 correct ?

I used the same reconstruction code as before but just
replaced the magnetic field map (do I need to shift the
map ?)

Could you please check. I want to finish with updating
geometry asap.

Thanks,
        Sascha

P.S. The full-energy deflection angle in the magnet is
correct, 13.4 deg.

beam_pos2630.ps