Re: [Fwd: Re: Hall D collimator cave simulation needed by RadCon]

Hi Pavel,

Thanks a lot for very interesting plots. It  seems that our
current design of the cave reduces the dose rate in the experimental
hall.

Would it be a lot of efforts for you to plot doses in front of
the GlueX detector (let's say at z=-1m) as a function of the radial
distance from the beamline ?

Thanks,
        Alex