Re: [GlueX] Updated slides for CIPANP

Hi Richard,

    Done. Thanks for catching that. I guess when I expanded that image,
I didn't notice that the range indicator was moved!

Regards,
-David

richard jones wrote:
> David,
>
> On slide 5, polarized spectrum, could you shift the red bar
> highlighting the tagged interval over to the range 8.3 - 9.1 GeV?  As
> it is, it seems to exclude the peak altogether.  Otherwise it looks good.
>
> -Richard Jones
>

> David Lawrence wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>     I have just uploaded the latest version of my slides for CIPANP to GlueX-doc-1281. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback before. Please have a look and send any more comments your may have. The talk is first thing Friday morning so there is time to make additional changes if necessary.
>>

>>     I have also added a summary slide that was requested of me by the person giving a plenary talk on new facilities tomorrow. Please have a look at that also, though given the time constraints, it is not guaranteed any revisions will make it in to his talk. It is attached to the same document as "Summary.pptx".
>>

>> Regards,
>> -David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[