Re: Test pulser for FDC calibration and other FDC issues

Hi Simon,
	It also should be said, I think, that linearity is quite important for
getting a good position resolution from the cathode strips. I think we
will have to evalue the preamp ASICs rather carefully as to their
linearity. Probably you would like linearity to be 1% or better over the
range of signals expected (accounting for dE/dx and track length).

	Gerard