Re: Preamp discussion

Hi Jim,
	If I may suggest, please let's use the mailing list for all
discussions. That way noone can be left out accidentally, and there is
also some kind of archive I think.
	Everyone, if you didn't get _two_ copies of this email, please sign
yourself up on halld-tracking-hw@jlab.org per Elton's instructions.
	Jim, I'm available anytime 9:00-5:30 except mondays 11:30-1, tuesdays
10-11, and wednesdays 12:30-1:30.
	Thanks,

	Gerard