Connectors

Hi Gerard,

I understand you have selected a connector for the fADC-100. Have you
also selected the connector that needs to go on the preamp card (25 pair)?
    I need to know which connector is used and verify its dimensions.
There is a 5mm space between the FDC planes where these connectors need
to be installed and these connectors also need to have the
ejector/retainer for securing the cable connector to the PCB.

Thanks,

Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606