FDC cabling/annulus affect on TOF and FCAL

Hi Matt and Mahijlo,

    I was at a meeting yesterday to discuss simulation studies for the
FDC prior to the Drift Chamber review this spring. There is an
expectation that the reviewers will want to know how much impact all the
material used in the FDC will have on downstream detectors. Ideally,
we'd like to have some simulation studies in hand that indicate how much
this material affects the TOF and FCAL. Would it possible to have some
such studies by the end of January or possibly the middle of February?
Presumably, these could be done at the same time.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[