Re: FDC cabling/annulus affect on TOF and FCAL

Hi Matt,

    I agree. I have already contact Zisis separately about the BCAL.
However, your point is well taken that what we really want is the
efficiency and resolution as we scan over the entire angular range from
the FCAL to the BCAL. If all of the pieces are in place from all 3
detectors, one could conceivably study all 3 at once. Might thought is
that at least initially, we could have experts on each system do
individual studies. I would think this would be sufficient for the drift
chamber review. It also means we don't need to have full user-level
reconstruction in place for all 3 systems before getting started.

Regards,
-David