Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:33:14 -0700
From: Lars Holm <lars@phys.ualberta.ca>
To: jsch@phys.ualberta.ca
Subject: Fw: Electronic Budget Review (fwd)

------------- Forwarded message -------------
Hi Lars,

I do not know if Chris pass his budgets on to you as scrutineer for the
electronics, but here it is. Please review it and send comments/questions
back to me and Chris.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave
Suite # 16
Newport News, VA 23606

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:00:40 -0500
From: C. Cuevas <cuevas@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Review

Hi Elton,

Two documents attached.  One is a MSWord file with my review notes and
the other is a spreadsheet that I copied and modified from your overall
construction file.  I retained only the WBS sections that I was reviewing.

Cheers,
Chris
x5053

Lars Holm             Office: 780-492-5426
Department of Physics,   FAX: 780-492-3408
University of Alberta  email: lars@phys.ualberta.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA     T6G-2N5

0

HallD_CostReview_RCC.doc