Re: agenda points for GV next week

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the update. I am in the process of finishing a document that
outlines and summarizes most of the design philosophy for the detector
preamp cards. I hope to distribute it by Monday. In any case, Simon and
Dan will set up a meeting sometime next week so that we can talk about
all these issues and come to a consensus, which we need to have before
the upcoming detector review. As you point out, we also need to discuss
R&D plans for the year so that we use our resources efficiently.

Thanks and I will see next week.

Fernando

Gerard Visser wrote:
> Hi Dan et al.,
>     So, I meant to make something more polished and to send it
> earlier, but anyway - here is a document listing some of the things
> I'm hoping to cover next week. I'm looking forward to an interesting
> and productive visit. See you monday morning, sincerely,
>
>     Gerard
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606