GAS-1 ASIC submission and collaboration meeting

Hi Mitch,
  I'd just like to try and clarify a few things since there is a MOSIS
submission date of April 9 and a GlueX collaboration meeting of March 28-31
happening close together.
  You mentioned before that everything has to be ready two weeks before the
submission deadline which brings it back to March 26 which is before the
collaboration meeting. Is it possible to provide some information on the
design to the collaboration before that so that interested people can
review/comment/approve before it's too late? The results of this would give
us more definite information to go into the collaboration meeting with.
  A few other questions:
1. If the design is submitted April 9 do you know how long the production
cycle will be?
2. Design improvements for the next version.
  a.) Selectable Gain of five (needed for positive cathode signals mostly).
How long would it take to design and could it start before the GAS-1 has
been tested? Estimated cost?
  b.) Selectable Discriminator. How long would it take to design and could
it start before the GAS-1 is tested? Estimated cost? We're not sure whether
we need a one-shot or time-over-threshold type output. We might know that
after the collaboration meeting.
  c.) Would you expect to work on both of the above for the next version of
the ASIC and if not which one would you prefer to do first? I expect that
the collaboration will have an opinion about which item has the most
priority.

Thanks, John