Next FDC meeting

Folks,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Our next FDC meeting is scheduled
for next Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. in F224.  If you cannot make it
due to a conflict, I will hunt you down and talk to you separately.
Again, please look at this week's minutes to find out what you
have been assigned to work on in the short term.  Let me know if
you have any questions.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *