CDC Crimp pins

Hi Curtis,

 I have gotten the information for the Hall B CLAS crimp pins. As you
mentioned they had them made at Medelec in Switzerland. They used a hole
diameter of 203 microns (.008 in.). This was used for ease of stringing
and manufacturing. There were also no concentricity requirements. If we
are to use the crimp pin as part of the positioning system, this would
eat up all our position and fit tolerances (and then some) on this one
part. We can  pursue a smaller hole and evaluate stringing and
manufacturing consequences, and we can look at using the plastic insert
for more exact positioning.What do you think?

Cheers,

       Tim