Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:49:13 +0200 (CEST)
From: Elke-Caroline Aschenauer <elke@hermes.desy.de>
To:  <halld-tracking-hw@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: companies (fwd)

Dear Brian and FC-gurus,

please find below the answers from my friends in HH.
They also give some characteristics on the firms, based on our experience
with them producing flex foils for our silicon trackers and other things
for the silicon detectors. The project was particular difficult as this
have been trackers sitting directly in the Hera machine vacuum without
access for 2 years.

I hope this information helps. I'm sure if we have more questions, they
are happy to help.

cheers elke