FDC meeting

Folks,

Due to the Hall D collaboration meeting that begins today, we will
not have our usual weekly FDC meeting.  I would appreciate if folks
working on various design projects (listed below) send around a short
update of where they are.

Kim: STB and HVTB layout
Roger: Cathode connections to daughter board
Bill: Cooling system design
Brian: Stress test work, construction of wire frames, contact with FNAL
Tim: Finalizing O.D. of chamber frames (1200 mm or 1178 mm)
Simon: B-field test and Lorentz effect tracking algorithm

From my end, I have started negotiations with IUCF about handling the
wire winding for the FDCs.  They are now working to prepare a detailed
budget and possible time line for the different phases of the winding.
Let me know if you have any questions.

				Regards,

				   Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *