Ring size meeting

Folks,

We will have a meeting on Monday morning at 8:30 a.m. (November 5)
to finalize the decision on the FDC annulus O.D. (the 1178 vs 1200
question).  I have gotten input separately from Tim, Chuck, Brian,
and Kim.  However, as this is an important number that we want to
settle once and for all (and especially before Brian starts construction
of the wire frames on Monday), I would like to have a brief discussion
so that we can make a decision.  I am presently working on booking
a room, and will send this information around shortly.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *