Hall D FDC Manpower Plans

Folks,

Attached is the document describing short term work tasks and
timelines for all folks matrixed into the FDC hardware project.
Please look over your task lists and my version of the timeline.
I would like to meet with each of you over the course of this week to
go over things and make sure the timelines are sensible given the
need to complete construction of the full-scale prototype by
the end of June.  Also, if I have left off any important tasks
from your list (or anyone else's), please let me know.

After you have gone over this in detail, please contact me so
that we can schedule a time to talk.  Anyone who I have not seen before
Thursday, I will talk to on Thursday at our weekly FDC meeting.

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *

pdf file