Meeting Tomorrow

Hi EVeryone -

   we had planned to hold both a combined tracking and an
offline meeting tomorrow (Friday). However, after looking
at the agenda for tomorrows tracking meeting  --  which is
about getting together the documentation for the tracking
review, David and I felt that we could reasonably combine
these two meetings tomorow. We might go a bit more than
an hour, but it is important that we get an inventory of where
we stand and where we need to go.

    As such, the combined meeting will be on Friday Feb. 15 at
11:00am in F226. I have linked the meeting agenda to both the
Offline page and the tracking page.

    As a note, this meeting will only have phone-in capabiloity for
people outside of Jefferson Lab, but this should be sufficient given
that we will be seeing where we stand on documentation.

     Curtis
--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University