Notice about design conflicts

Folks,

Given the time pressures on all of us to complete the design, it
is very important that changes to the base design of the FDC are
not made without all of the relevant folks signing off.  Each of
the things that we are working on are highly coupled with the
work others are doing, and seemingly small design changes on one
aspect of the system can have huge implications on the work that
others are doing.  So, I want to make sure that all planned design
changes are discussed and signed off on so that we minimize the ripple
effects.  If you have conflicts in what you are working on, circulate
the issues in an email to the FDC mailing list along with any
relevant drawings, and we will discuss them at our next meeting.  I
think we need to get much more formal on design changes at this
point.

Let me know if you have any questions.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *