Re: FDC Cathode Adapter Boards

Roger,

Thanks for the information.  Please bring drawings of the design
that you wish to prototype to the FDC meeting on Thursday and
we can try to complete the discussion.  Be sure to consider whatever
changes are necessary to the cathode frame with your design and
be prepared to step us through any changes.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *